About Our Blue And White Floral Women’s lace-up canvas shoes
Step into style with our Blue And White Floral Women’s Lace-up Canvas Shoes. Perfect blend of fashion and comfort.
No closet is complete without a pair of sneakers. Step up your shoe game with these women’s lace-up canvas shoes and rest assured that your outfit will be polished to perfection.
• 100% polyester canvas upper side
• Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) rubber outsole
• Breathable lining
• Padded collar and tongue
• Removable insole
• White laces
• Blank product sourced from China
HOW TO ORDER
1) Please, check and review all photos
2) Choose your color, and size
3) Click add to cart. You can go back and follow the same steps to add more items to your cart
4) Click “Proceed to check out”
5) Add your shipping address and choose your shipping method.
(PLEASE check your current address.)
6) You can write a note to the seller for any requests before checking out
SIZING – Size chart available in item gallery. Please choose your size carefully.
Thanks for viewing this item! Please read through the description carefully and reach out to me with any questions before making an order/purchase.
Since we make special production , we do not accept returns except the errors caused by us. Thank you for your understanding. You can contact us in case of any issues with the order.
Thank you for trusting us!
Important: This product is available in the following countries: United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Japan, Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holy See (Vatican city), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden, and Turkey.
If your shipping address is outside these countries, please choose a different product.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!